Facebook Badge

воскресенье, 21 августа 2011 г.

I am in the sphere of seduction and attraction development for 4 years so far and would like to share some exciting and new ideas I've learnt through this period of time. First of all, the first impression, according to my personal statistics, is the core to success - it is being formed within 90 seconds from the first time You See the person you are interested in and the person sees You. Couple hints on how to develop sexuality and build attraction at this point. Be confident - talk to people, even though they have no relationship to the individual of your interest. Let Her/Him see, that You are well-spoken, laid-back and relaxed. Besides, it is much easier than to talk to the persone you actually like. Make people around You smile. One time I put up an experiment - I chose the spot in the night club where the least women located  and occupied it , smiling to everyone passing by - including guys and girls. In around 5 minutes majority of the crowd on the dance floor moved by some magical way to the spot that I was standing. And the hottie that was in the opposite corner was now standing next to me with her back facing me and her friends telling something her on the ear, pointing at me. Good Sign. What happened next is another story ;)  
Result : You don't need to say a word to build the attraction - it is escalated with the right behavior.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий