Facebook Badge

среда, 31 августа 2011 г.

Easy Flirt - Successful approach

Have you ever found yourself in the situation when you see someone at the subway station or in the cafe or simply in the street, that seemed to be a very attractive individual( at least to your personal opinion)? I am sure this happens to everyone and the worst thing to do in this case is to find yourself an excuse not to approach and then to realize the chance was ignored and regret it for a long time. So how to meet everyone you like, how to find courage to talk to a beautiful stranger - no matter what , he or she might be talking over the phone, busy or even with a bodyguard. I would like to share my personal experience and tips. 

I don't want to tell you something like " be confident" , " be yourself" - it simply doesn't work. You need an effective though easy and memorable method to use. I tried different ways from " 3 second rule" to " the first step" , anchoring and so on. First of all, take it as granted - approach will always go far beyond your comfort zone anyways. It is always a challenge, especially if we are talking about someone with a really high social status. DIfferent techniques work for different people and I found couple that work for me and want to share - in case you have a desire to try them out and see if it is good for you as well. 

The first technique is to " scream out quietly" , as I call it - it is really simple. Right before you noticed a 10-point girl or a really handsome man - and start feeling that tension inside - scream inside your mind as loud as possible something like "AAAAAAAAA" or "YYYYAAA".  It really stops the flow of any other thoughts in your head. Scream that till the very moment you are next to the person and start a conversation. It reminds me like our ancestors , leaders and kings inspired the troops and warriors with a loud sound and went into the battle in the first row. At some point you will have the same feeling from the deep past - fearless, brave, inspired.

The other way is to make it a challenge. Try to ask yourself - "Can I do this? Am I strong enough? Do you want to do this or regret later?" . This brings up that inner strength in front of an obstacle you need to overcome and gives that extra boost of energy to approach. And always remember the feeling of " Yes, I did it! There is thousands of men and women that didn't have courage to do that, but guess what ? - I DID it! I approached, I tried!" - no matter whether you were successful or not - remember.

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий